M.Sc ( Applied Physics) Specialization with Electronics & Telecommunication In 2003 from Karachi University.
M.Ed. Evaluation & Guidance In 1995 from Urdu University of Karachi.
M. Phil. in Space Science from Karachi University
TEACHING EXPERIENCE (22+ YEARS)
Commecs College–P.E.C.H.S Campus – July 2018 – August 2020–Assistant Professor in Physics
CMA Paradise Girls College– December 2012 – January 2018 – Principal / Professor in Physics
DA SKBZ College–August 1997to October 2012 –Lecturer in Physics
Conducted and Participated in numerous training sessions, seminars, workshops and science exhibitions all over Pakistan and abroad. Such as:
Commecs Faculty Development Programme
Teaching of Physics “A Modern Approach”
Building partnership, promoting sustainability
Intel tech to future
Teachers Skill development
Seven Habits of the Highly Effective Teachers
Discipline without Stress
Integrated Module of Language Skills
Language for every one
How to improve the language skills
Schools that learn “An argument against grading”
Counseling the students
- “ Quomi Taleem” Govt. College of Education in 1995 as editor in chief.
- “ The World of science in SKBZ” in 2000,2001,2002 as Adviser to Science Club.
- “UQAAB” Annual Magazine of DA SKBZ College as Coordinator and in charge Science Section.
- Research paper 2010Generation of Power through modified , economical wind mill”.
- Mentor of Research papers Generation of power through hot air, reflection and refraction of light, EPF etc from 2011 to 2014 continuously.
- Online Teaching through Google Meet and BigBluueButton.
- Teaching Through Moodle-LMS (Learning management System)
- Interactive Lectures
- Multimedia Presentation
- Role Play
- Creative Idea Contest
- Video Clips
- Inductive and deductive method
- Experimental and surprising method etc.
Conducted Serving with aim to contribute towards education by parting with the best of knowledge to students and making them the useful part of the society. I believe that “Education is the harmonious growth of mind. There should be balanced in mental, moral and physical health.”